We take the protection of your personal data seriously and adhere to the rules of the applicable data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (EU-DSGVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), as well as this data protection declaration. We process the personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and our content, services, offers, etc.. Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. The data protection declaration gives you an overview of what kind of personal data is processed for what purpose. Furthermore, this data protection declaration states how we ensure the protection of your personal data.
1. The name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Managing DirectorAndreas Hildebrand
Phone: +4989/123 64 70
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website You can visit our website www.watches24.com without having to provide us with any information about yourself (who you are). If you use our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with personal information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website www.watches24.com, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion: • IP address of the requesting computer, • Date and time of access, • Name and URL of the retrieved file, • Website from which access is made (referrer URL), • the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider, language and version of the browser software.
b) When using our website
When using our website, e.g. by submitting your offers, by accepting our offers, by other communication, we process the personal data provided by you exclusively for the purpose of initiating or fulfilling the contract.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) EU-DSGVO. According to this, data processing is necessary to conclude or fulfil a contract to which the person concerned is a party, or to carry out pre-contractual measures at the request of the person concerned.
The following personal data transmitted by you will be processed by us in the event of enquiries and the conclusion of a purchase contract:
• First name and surname (for companies: Company)
• Address • Telephone number (landline and/or mobile) • Fax number (only if available) • Email address • IBAN (only if required to process payments) • Credit card number and check digit (only if required for processing payments) The processing of this data is carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual obligations, in particular to dispatch the goods, to process payment including invoicing, to process any warranty claims and to correspond with you in any related way. If you leave a contribution or comment on this website, your IP address will be stored. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO and serves the security of us as website operators: Because if your comment violates applicable law, we can be prosecuted for it, which is why we have an interest in the identity of the comment or contribution author.
c) When using our contact form To enable you to send us your questions, remarks, comments, etc., we have provided contact forms on the website. In order to use these forms, it is essential that you provide us with your e-mail address and your name so that we know who we have to reply to; you can provide further information voluntarily. The legal basis for data processing is your voluntary consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) EU-DSGVO). The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact forms will be deleted after you have completed your request.
d) When registering for our newsletter If you have expressly consented (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) EU-DSGVO), you can receive our newsletter in which we inform you about current offers in the area of goods and/or services. The goods and/or services advertised in the newsletter are named in the declaration of consent. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for receiving the newsletter. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail message to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you use and the dates of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. The legal basis for this data processing is your voluntary consent (Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a) EU-DSGVO). You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, you can send your cancellation request by e-mail message to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
3. Passing on Data to third parties Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. In particular, your personal data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, e.g. for advertising purposes. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if: • you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) EU-DSGVO; • this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) EU-DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you, e.g. to credit institutions for the processing of contractually agreed payments, to shipping and transport companies for the purposes of goods transport including shipment tracking, in the event of non-performance of contractually agreed payments for the purposes of law enforcement to lawyers and legal service companies; and to the tax consultant, • in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) EU-DSGVO; or • the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) EU-DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
5. Storage duration and Data erasure In particular, your personal data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. Thereafter, the data shall be deleted unless the retention is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation which the processing is subject to under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or for the exercise, exercise or defence of legal rights. A legal obligation is the legal obligation to retain data, e.g. for 10 years (for accounting data including order and payment data, wage and salary statements) or 6 years (for commercial correspondence). The data is blocked for the duration of the storage obligations, after which it is deleted.
6. Use of Tools for the Website Google Analytics
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited ("Google") is used on this website. The use includes the "Universal Analytics" operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze a user's activities across devices. This data protection notice is provided by www.intersoft-consulting.de.
Purposes of the Processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Recipients or Categories of Recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
Transfer to Third Countries
Personal data will be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission's adequacy decision. You can download the certificate here.
Duration of Data Storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) or advertising-identifiers are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
Rights of the Persons affected
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Add-on. Opt-out cookies will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set: Disable Google Analytics
7. Rights of Data Subjects
You have the right,
• in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 EU-DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by your revocation;
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 EU-DSGVO. You may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as on the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 EU-DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 EU-DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 EU-DSGVO if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person in accordance with Art. 20 EU-DSGVO;
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 EU-DSGVO. The responsible supervisory authority is the data protection officer of the federal state in which our company is based. An overview of the state data protection officers and their contact details can be found at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
8. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) EU-DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which result from your particular situation. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data Security We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
We also use SSL or TLS encryption (SSL = Secure Sockets Layer; TLS = Transport Layer Security; SSL is the previous designation of TLS) during your visit to our website. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://", and also by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Due to technical developments and/or changes in legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can see whether changes have been made by looking at the "Status" of the document in the first paragraph of this section 10.
You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration on our website at www.watches24.com/datenschutz at any time.